Firefoo End User License AgreementCopyright © 2021-2021 Mathis Lichtenberger
All Rights Reserved.
This software end-user license agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Mathis Lichtenberger ("We","Us"). Read this document carefully before completing the installation process and using the Software. It provides a license to use the Software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you are confirming your acceptance of this EULA and agreeing to become bound by the terms and conditions of this license agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the Software. This EULA covers the following software products: Firefoo herein referred to as the Software.
- LICENSE. The licenses granted in this section are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this EULA. Upon acceptance of this Agreement, we allow you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to install and use the Software. You may install and use the Software as permitted by the license type purchased as described below in License Types. The License is issued on a per-user basis, i.e., one License allows the use of The SOFTWARE on up to three computers used exclusively by the user who purchases one License. Firefoo licenses are time limited.The type and validity period of the purchased license is specified in the payment receipt.
- RESTRICTIONS. We retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Software and any rights not granted to you herein are reserved by Mathis Lichtenberger. Any attempt to transfer any of the rights, duties, or obligations hereunder is void. You may not rent, lease, loan, or resell for profit the Software, or any part thereof. You may not reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, or publicly display the Software except asFirefooexpressly, and you may not create derivative works of the Software. You may not reverse-engineer or otherwise modify the code-level operation of this Software.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Title to, ownership of, and all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in THE SOFTWARE and all copies thereof shall remain solely with Mathis Lichtenberger owning exclusive rights to selling THE SOFTWARE.
- LICENSE TYPE. There is one basic types of licenses issued for THE SOFTWARE as follows:
- Personal License: The SOFTWARE can be installed and used exclusively by the user who purchases one License. This license type is restricted to one named user. A Personal license is an option for private individuals who buy a license with their funds, and solely for their use. Personal licenses are not to be purchased, refunded, or in any way financed by companies.
- Commercial License: The SOFTWARE can be installed and used exclusively by the user who purchases one License. This license type is restricted to one named user.
- Any refund request following the Product or will be subject to prior authorization by Us, and acceptance of such request shall be at the sole discretion of Us, unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
- THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS." NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- Installing or using THE SOFTWARE signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the License.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this License, remove THE SOFTWARE files from your storage devices, and cease using the product.
- Governing Law and Disputes. This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany. Any dispute between Us and You that is not remedied by arbitration shall exclusively be submitted to a court in Germany.